Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone!

My family actually doesn't celebrate Christmas; I used to be the only one putting up stockings and erecting a tree, because Christmas was (is) my favorite holiday in principle (it's so cheery!). This year, I decided to take years of present-less-ness into my own hands and made a ~$65 nail polish haul (oh gawd!) from transdesign. Then today I pulled the trigger on an online American Eagle purchase to take advantage of their free shipping + 20% off Christmas Day sale. It was a grey cardigan I've been eyeing for some time. I do hope it fits. That's what I hate about online shopping - you can't feel the fabric or try it on. I already tried this cardigan on in stores, though. But I really really want a pair of jeans and a decent strapless/convertible bra that fits my small misshapen boobs, but although AE has them online, I'm too scared they won't fit. I love AE jeans and knew my size up to about a month ago, when I'm pretty sure they all got blatantly vanity-sized. Grrrr......

Speaking of bras for small misshapen boobs...I have been trying forEVER to find a nice bra that fits. I think it's so tough to find one because I have small boobs and a large ribcage frame. A book I was skimming through in Borders recommended three websites for small-busted women: The Little Bra Company, Itty Bitty Bra, and Lula Lu. I really want to try them out, but they're frickin expensive. Hopefully there'll be after-Christmas sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment