Saturday, August 7, 2010

I really need more Sam's Town in my life.

I discovered The Killers in early 2008, and it was their first album that got me hooked. Hot Fuss was one of my obsessions for a while, and I've listened to each song in that album somewhere between 12 and 102 times (not including the times I used my iPod). It's still a good album, which is saying something, because I usually tire of albums quickly. I listened to their other albums briefly, only identifying a few notable songs - "Human" and "Spaceman" from Day & Age, and "When We Were Young" and "Read My Mind" from Sam's Town. I just listened to Sam's Town again for the first time in months, in its entirety, and I actually really liked it. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Sawdust. Oy vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment