Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happiness is...

These past few months, I've been complaining way too much. What with all the summer job worrying, the lack of momentum, and the social awkwardness (nothing new here), I've hardly taken the time to appreciate everything around me. Here are a few things I've enjoyed today:

--Today was the best biking weather I've seen in a very long time. Sunny, with a light breeze. 75 degrees. It was so perfect I actually biked around for 20 minutes just enjoying the weather. Although this may be because I was hyped off sweet potato fries.

--I broke out my pink flower sandals for the first time this year. Happy happy fun fun :)

--The tumblrs I follow are amazing. It sounds cheesy to say that they're inspirational, but they really are.

I mean, there's still a lot of ungrateful angst in the background, but I'll just not focus on that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment