Thursday, April 1, 2010

Anthropologie

I've never really paid much attention to Anthropologie, partly because its clothes are quite often not my style. Plus they are waaay pricey. However! However. Some of them are to die for. Observe:

Drifting By Dress. $168 by Burlapp. Item #033035. It's the one Anthroholic was so crazy about, but I was too wide/short for it, so it made me look dumpy. :'( If it was the same dress but built for my size, I would love it so so much.
(front)

(back)

Chantico Tank. $88 by Bailey 44. Item #013148. I haven't seen this one in person though.
(front)

(back)

Or in white:

Alena Skirt. $88 by Odille. Item #18112011. I have another Odille skirt, and judging by these two skirts, I declare Odille the best Anthro skirt brand. Ever.

I found the medium pink one (above) in at the Anthro in the Americana in Glendale. It's actually more blush/nude. I tried it on (size 6), and I thought it fit okay, maybe a little long (I usually cross out any skirt/dress longer than knee-length, because they make me look even shorter and stumpier than usual). I didn't think it was that great. I took some pictures for future reference. When I was looking through my LA pictures today, however, I can't believe I ever felt that way. It actually looks so much better in the pictures. Check it out:
not tucked in

tucked in

AAAAAAHHHHH I love it. Except it's $88 TT__TT. I guess that makes me feel better about not getting it back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment