Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Currently Obsessed: Yet Another Song List

Sara Bareilles - Uncharted. My first full piano and voice transcription :) ...with a lot of help from watching her fingers on YouTube.

Sara Bareilles - Let The Rain. Actually, pretty much the whole Kaleidoscope Heart album.

Joshua Radin - Sky. The Meiko version and the Ingrid Michaelson version. And also I'd Rather Be With You. Actually, pretty much the whole Simple Times album too.

Plain White T's - Rhythm of Love. I first heard this song from them live at Now & Zen earlier this year, and I really want to learn how to play the guitar part. It's very acoustic-heavy and mostly chords, which is good. I should really learn Hey There Delilah better too. Apparently it was the first drumless #1 on Billboard in years.

My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na. It's been so long since MCR has come out with a new album, and The Black Parade is overall my most listened-to album. I'm so excited :D This is a great first single from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment