Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monochromatic blues

I'm wearing my blue (grey-blue? stormy blue? used-to-be-navy-before-several-washes blue?) AE pullover hoodie with jeans, and they were basically the same color. I wanted to wear a bright t-shirt underneath to provide a pop of color (or, now that I think of it, break up the monochromatic line and therefore make me look short). So, I went to my t-shirt drawer, and I find 2 blue shirts, several shades of red (go Cardinal!), and a heckuva lot of grey/black/white. That also kinda describes my whole wardrobe. Next time I go shopping, I must remember to get some fruity-colored shirts. I'm thinking a bright pink, a pale yellow, and a peachy light orange. I do have more fruity colored shirts in my closet, but they're a) out of sight and out of mind, and b) usually colored or buttoned or lower-cut (read: less warm), and I always think I'm too lazy to change into a PJ shirt at night.

From ae.com: AE U-Neck T in Lemon Icing

No comments:

Post a Comment