Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents Day Valley Fair Hauls

I'd say this was a pretty successful shopping trip. I took advantage of some sweet Presidents Day sales, I only got what I set out to get, and I got all I set out to get! Nice.

First, I got 2 Forever 21 tank tops, in fruity colors (blue turquoise and bright pink), for $3.50 each:

Then I hopped over to AE in search of dark skinny jeans, but they didn't have any in my size on sale (I had to size up because they were skinnier than me). However! I found this pair of corduroy black skinny pants on the clearance rack, just in my size (eeeeee!). It was marked for $40, but I went to the register preparing to pay up to $30. Turns out they were $7; with my discount card, $6 something. Win! Here they are, but in black:

Next stop: Old Navy. I'd never even known that Valley Fair had an Old Navy. Turns out it's its own separate building, just outside the mall. On the far side, where I rarely venture to. Anyways, I'm glad I visited there, because I found this awesome orange/peach lightweight scarf there:
They were full price, but I can take a $12.50 hit.

The last thing I got was a nude bra that actually fit. I hope. It was at Gap Body, and since the whole store was 40% off, it was just under $25 including tax.
There was a huuuge line to buy stuff because of the great deals. Plus their computers were half down. 'Sok. It was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment