Thursday, February 18, 2010

RBA Rough Draft

Thursday. Last PWR class before three-day Presidents Day weekend.

Professor: Since you guys have a three-day weekend and are probably super busy (ski trips etc), you guys can just turn in an outline of your essay instead of the rough draft! But bear in mind that you'll get fewer constructive comments.

Class: Yayyy!!!

Me: (thinking) Yay! I'm not doing anything this weekend, and now I can slack off!

Tuesday. End of class. Everyone turns in a frickin' thick 10+ page rough draft. I turn in a half-assed one-page skeleton outline I wrote at 12am the night before. D'oh!

Hence, I am now staying up late to redo my rough draft. Because I didn't work on it yesterday either. I suck.

P.S. The Research Based Argument has a final length of 12-15 pages. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment