Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The rain rain rain came down down down

As did the lightning and thunder. This whole week. I would be quite okay with it, if I had rain boots. Preferably with some cheery pattern.

Due to the rain and my pus-in-an-unfortunate-place condition restarting, I went to the gym today and *finally* learned how to use a treadmill. Usually I run outside on the streets, but, like I said, it's raining. This is the third time I've gone to the gym to use the treadmill, and the first two times I was too intimidated by the large display panel, and I just left >_> This time I screwed up my courage and got on and learned to press the actually very self-explanatory buttons. haha go me. These are my stats, as far as I remember:

Duration: 39:48
Distance: 3.02 mi
Avg. running rate: 13:05 mi/hr
Avg. heart rate: 160

No comments:

Post a Comment