Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Haul

I'd say it was a relatively successful Black Friday. My first one, too! I didn't go hardcore, at midnight, but it was still fun and there were still huge lines. No matter...I went with Ann and Amy at 10am, and we talked during the lines and it was all very pleasant. We did plan on getting there a little earlier, but we stopped at Best Buy and got some TV shows. I still remember when they all got Friends DVDs last year for $10 a season...this time I got the second season of Mad Men for $10, plus two seasons of Smallville for Sierra (obsessed... :P). I actually haven't watched many episodes of Mad Men yet, but I like it so far. And I usually only buy books or DVDs that I know and like...

At the mall, we hit Vans, PacSun, Forever 21, American Eagle, Converse, Gap Outlet, and H&M. I can't post pictures because I can't find the stuff I got online, but I got a black thermal henley and a turquoise cami from PacSun, and a maroon sweater from Gap Outlet. There were actually more sales than I expected - PacSun and AE had 20% off everything in the store, and Gap had tons of sales too. The strange thing was that Forever 21 was pretty much Black Friday personified - huge (disorganized) store, bright lights, loud music, clothes strewn absolutely everywhere, four never-ending lines, frenzied shoppers - but it was not cheaper than usual. I don't understand it. Maybe it's because F21 is always cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment