Monday, November 29, 2010

Late-Night Cravings

I'm up late again tonight (blogging instead of writing my paper?), and being thoughtless, I had eaten sugar, meat, and fat the whole day (which covers the three biomolecules but somehow is unhealthy anyways?) and now my day's nutrition is all out of whack. So now I'm hungry and only have chocolate, popcorn, and yogurt to eat, but the former two are unhealthy and the latter two I'm rather sick of. Also I have tea eggs, but I already ate an egg today (might break one out later though). And my cheek is swelling up from chewing too much gum, which rules that oral activity out. And late night is closed.

I was pretty desperate when I remembered that I have oatmeal. That wonderful, unassuming, non-unhealthy food. So I started mixing:

1 packet plain instant oatmeal
1 packet apple cinnamon instant oatmeal
1 dash cinnamon
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1 dash ascorbic acid powder
1 dash brown sugar (to neutralize the sour vitamin C powder)
1 splash vanilla extract

It's only vaguely strange, and overall pretty nonthreatening. I love having a pantry stocked with raw ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment